Dear friends and supporters,
Some of you have been reading this blog and know that I’m going to Guatemala City this coming spring break for a missions/ humanitarian aid trip. Many of you have decided to partner with me as I go to Guatemala, both in prayer and also in financial support. So I just wanted to give you all an update on how things are going and how you can continue to keep me in your prayers.
Financial Support Update
As of right now, I am at 15% of my total support goal of $1800. I still have til March 1st to raise this amount. I have honestly been so encouraged by friends who have a passion for missions and a heart for people who are suffering all around the world. I’ve had friends come up to me and ask me about my trip and how they can help support me. I love being able to share about the organizations I’ll be working with and what I’ll be doing down there in Guatemala City.
So if you’re still interested in supporting me, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a physical or electronic copy of my support letter, which can also be found on the Guatemala Trip tab up top. Or you can donate online through PayPal, which there is also a button for on the right side of my blog or a link here. Thank you all so much.
- First, it would be sweet to be able to reach my financial support goal first and I would love it all if you could pray for that as well. $1800 by March 1st.
- That God would humble me on this process of preparing to go down to Guatemala City to serve people who don’t have as much as I do and yet still praise the Lord every day.
- That people would continue to partner with me both in prayer and financially as I prepare to go to Guatemala City.
- That I would learn some basic spanish before I go as well.
- That God would be working on the heart of my dad as well since he’s also going with me which is totally a blessing. I hope you’ll pray with me for a miracle on this trip.
- That I would be an encouragement to my teammates as well as we prepare and raise support together.
Thanks so much for praying for me and encouraging me as I go on this trip. I hope to see more of you as the days go on and tell you about how God’s been using me through all of this.